Monday 22 July 2013

Best Video Ever!!!!!

Finally the 1D lads have released their video to "Best Song Ever" and it's simply incredible and pure genius. I'm in love it with, fair to say I have been fan girling over the video!!
It's different to their other videos, but still has the fun element. Put a smile on my face.
I love how aggressive Harry gets at the beginning (starting to develop a crush on H).
Still don't like the name of the song, but the video makes up for it.
Directed by  Ben Winston and written by James Corden and Ben again!!! As we all know Harry and James are good friends, so this is probably how James has got involved and also he's known as a funny guy and a great writer. The video is based around a movie meeting, obviously with the 'This Is Us' movie being released in a few weeks.
Check it out and see for yourself, Leave me some comments and let me know what you think.

P.S I literally cannot wait for the 'Where we are tour' now. Buzzing to be reviewing it!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment