Friday 19 July 2013

Best song ever.......... is it??



So today One Directions Best Song Ever, got it's first radio play on BBC Radio 1 Scott Mills show. As we all know this band has taken over the world, whether you like them or not their success is incredible.
So as a bit of a music junkie, I switched on to BBC Radio 1, to hear the first play. I tend to listen to Radio 1 anyway but it's usually for Grimmy's show!! (guilty pleasure). 1D have defiantly taken their new song to the next level, it still has the pop elements, but slightly rockier, we have seen elements of the rockier side to 1D in their last album 'Take Me Home' with songs such as 'Rock Me' (one of my favourite songs). I like it and I've found myself singing 'and  we dance all night to the best song ever' throughout the day!!! defiantly catchy. The drums are heavy in this track compared to others!!! We have a lot of Niall's OWWW's in the background (The OWWW's are also featured on the single Heart Attack too.) It's just your typical Pop/Rock song!!!

I defiantly think 1D are channeling their inner rock gods, especially with Harry being compared to a young Mick Jagger!! I think this song is going to be a number 1 hit worldwide, whether you like them or not!!!  But i'm very excited to see 'Best Song Ever' performed live next year on the 'Where we are tour' , And can't wait to review the show!!! (I am a secret directioner)

Best bit- This part of the song 'And her daddy was a dentist. said I had a dirty mouth, But she kissed me like she meant it' I found this line amusing!!!

Bad bit- Admittedly the song title is a bit mehhhhhh!!!! Hopefully the video
makes up for the un-imaginative title!!


They are hot though!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment